- No. of posts: 50
- Name of posts:
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical): 29 Posts
- Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical): 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Ship Draftsman Trainee Posts
- Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification with flair for Draftsmanship and proficiency in CAD.
- Age shall not exceed 25 years as on 02 May 2019
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Non – refundable) should be remitted using Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection process comprises of two phases, Phase I, consisting of an Objective type Online test (50 marks) and Phase II, consisting of a Practical Test (30 marks).
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Jobs 2019
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified may submit their application through online from.
- Notification No.: P&A/6(90)/02-Vol VII
- Application start from: 17/04/2019
- Last date for application: 02/05/2019
- Experience Level Any
- Total Years Experience Any