Board: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Post Name: Project Assistant (Level II)
Description: CSMCRI invited for Project Assistant (Level II) Posts on contract bases.
Interview date: 30/04/2019
- No. of posts: 01
- Name of posts: Project Assistant (Level II)
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent
- Job description: Selected candidate will work on the projects “CSIR Integrated Skill Initiative Program”. The selected candidates will be required to work in field also.
- 30 years
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview / written test.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are required to appear before the Selection Committee for interview / written test (if NET not qualified) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 30/04/2019 (Tuesday) at 09.15 AM.
- You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
- You are also requested to bring with you the following documents: Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- Advt. No. / Type:- CSMCRI/CSIR-Skill/2019-20
- Interview date: 30/04/2019 at 09:15 AM
- Experience Level Any
- Total Years Experience Any