- No. of posts: 04
- Name of posts: Project Assistant (Level II)
- M.Sc. Chemistry with 55% marks. Candidate with GATE or NET (LS) qualifications will be given preference.
- Job description: Selected candidates have to work on synthesis of various catalyst and their application in carbon dioxide value addition using thermal, electro and photo chemical methods.
- 30 years
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview / written test.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test & interview on 07th May, 2019 at 9.00 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring with them self-attested copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
- Interview date & time: 07/05/2019 at 09:00 AM
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
- Experience Level Any
- Total Years Experience Any