- Name of posts:
- Case Writing Associates
- Research Associate – Machine Learning and Optimization
- Research Assistant – Quantitative Marketing
- History – Internship
- Case Writing Associates: Masters in any discipline, MBA or equivalent preferred. The candidate must have good academic record, good communication skills and have the confidence and capability to interact with both CXO level personnel and blue collared workmen. High proficiency in writing in English. Competent in computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Research Associate – Machine Learning and Optimization: Applicants should have an undergraduate/graduate degree in engineering/operations research/ computer science/ econometrics/ management science/mathematics, or other-related fields (from Tier-I institutions only) before the appointment begins. Further, strong written and oral communication skills in English are a must. Moreover, the candidate must be comfortable in programming in an OO programming/scripting languages such as Java, C++ or Python. Affinity with Big Data Science, Operations Management or Econometrics is a plus.
- Research Assistant – Quantitative Marketing: Candidates with a Master’s/PhD in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research and Applied Mathematics are encouraged to apply. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and related disciplines, who are interested in PhD in Management and other applied domains, are also welcome. Candidates must have advanced knowledge of R/STATA and should have a prior experience handling large-scale data sets. Applicants having prior experience with Python, Mathematica/MATLAB would be given preference.
- History – Internship: The ideal applicant is a Master’s or PhD level student in History/Economics/Management who is working on aspects of business and economic history of any region post-18th century. Students and researchers pursuing other degrees and professions, working in other fields of history or on other time periods are also encouraged to apply if they can demonstrate how they can contribute and learn during the internship. Applicants have to be highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working. Prior exposure to database management software (MS Excel, Open Office, etc.) is not mandatory but welcomed.
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link. (Case Writing Associates / Research Associate – Machine Learning and Optimization / Research Assistant – Quantitative Marketing)
- Applicants must send an email to Prof. Chinmay Tumbe, IIMA, at firstname.lastname@example.org , with their CV, a written sample of at least 1,000 words and a letter of motivation indicating potential research ideas and a range of dates for the internship. A reference letter may be requested from shortlisted candidates. There is no deadline for the internship application and applications will be considered on a rolling basis. (History – Internship)
- Last date for application: 24/05/2019 (Case Writing Associates)
- Applications will be screened until the position is filled. (Others)
- View detailed recruitment advertisement & Apply online:
- Experience Level Any
- Total Years Experience Any